A luxuriously indulgent & nourishing natural Hair Conditioner & Shaving Cream Bar to leave your hair feeling smooth & tangle free and your skin soft and nourished. Unscented for sensitive and reactive skin. We created our Conditioner Bars to nourish all types of hair including curly hair and dry hair to leave Hair feeling silky soft & bouncy with no residue.
To use as Hair Conditioner
- Immerse your bar in warm/hot water for half a minute or so to soften the surface of the bar
- Massage the bar between your hands to create a thick conditioning cream and apply a thin layer over the hair. For best results apply it gently by running your hands over the top of your hair from the roots down to the tips several times to work the conditioning cream through the hair to the scalp.
- Leave the Conditioner to rest on the hair up to a minute or so before rinsing well.
To use as Shaving Cream
- Drench the bar in warm hot water and massage the wet bar between your hands to create the thick Shaving Cream.
- Apply this to the area of skin you wish to shave. You will find it gentle and effective leaving skin feeling soft and smooth.
- Rinse well
Product Care. To keep your Conditioner Bar in its best condition store it on a dry surface, away from water. Please do not use our wash bars in lakes or rivers.
Unscented Oatcream Conditioner & Shaving Cream Bar Ingredients
**Distearoylethyl dimonium chloride, **Cetyl alcohol, *Butyrospermum parkii (shea) nut butter, *Lecithin, *Cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, Aqua, **Coco-glucoside, **Glyceryl oleate,*Glycerin,*Acetic acid, (apple cider vinegar), *Avena sativa (oat kernel) flour, **Trimethylglycine (natural betaine), *Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Extract.
*Organic ingredient. 100% Natural. Vegan. Zero waste. **Eco friendly, naturally derived & or Ecocert/COSMOS approved ingredient. **Distearoylethyl dimonium chloride is COSMOS & Ecocert approved but it is not Palm oil free, it is made with 6% Sustainably sourced Palm Oil. As soon as a viable eco alternative becomes available, we will change to it.