Bounce Caffeine Shampoo Bar scented with an exquisite Jasmine based blend of essential oils, has been specifically created to nourish and nurture fine hair, by giving the scalp everything it possibly can to encourage healthy hair growth, volume, vitality and 'bounce'.
We have chosen healthy natural ingredients that science and research have shown to have an affinity for promoting volume and stimulating healthy hair growth. Bounce is made from natural & organic plant pigments that will not stain the hair or skin and is pH balanced to 5-5.5 to love your hair & skin. Bounce leaves hair and skin feeling clean & conditioned, soft and nourished.
Our Hair Care Bars offer great value compared to similar Solid Shampoo/Conditioner Bars available.
* We only use pure plant colours such as Indigo & Blue Butterfly Pea. We dont use Mica.
* We use premium grade Essential Oils. We dont use synthetic fragrances.
* We use the most up to date eco safe ingredients. Safe for our hair & skin, for our water system, for our planet.
* We pack our Shampoo/Conditioner Bars with highly effective super power ingredients
* Our Hair Care bars are quite a lot heavier than the majority of the Bars available & cost less too. We've also formulated our Hair Care Bars to give premium efficiency & to last as long as possible by carefully maximising the active ingredients.
Hair Affinity Ritual
- Drench your hair and the Bounce Bar in warm water and massage between your hands to create a dense lather.
- Apply the lather to your hair from your roots down the ends. You can also apply the Shampoo Bar directly onto your hair and skin if you prefer.
- Gently massage the scalp and leave to rest on the hair for up to 5 minutes. This allows the nutrient dense active ingredients to absorb into the roots of the hair to stimulate, energise and increase vitality.
- After rinsing well, you can, if you wish apply the Bounce Conditioner Bar, leaving the conditioning cream to rest on the hair for up to a minute before rinsing a final time.
Product Care. To keep your Bounce Bar in its best condition store it on a dry surface, away from water. Please do not use our wash bars in lakes or rivers
Bounce Shampoo Ingredients
Sodium cocoyl isethionate (SCI), **Brassica alcohol, **Cetyl alcohol, *Butyrospermum parkii (shea)nut butter, *Glycerin, *Acetic acid, (apple cider vinegar), **Coco-Glucoside, **Glyceryl oleate, **Decyl glucoside, **Trimethylglycin (natural betaine), ***Caffeine,**Stearic acid,***L-Arginine powder, *Spirulina powder, *Curcuma Longa (turmeric) root powder, **Indigofera tinctoria (indigo), **Jasminum officinale (Jasmine) Flower extract, **Juniperous virginiana (Cedarwood) wood oil, **Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) flower oil, **Boswellia carterii (Frankincense) oil, **Cananga odorata (Ylang ylang) & **Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) oil. Potential allergens occuring naturally within essential oils - Benzyl alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Linalool, Geraniol, Eugenol, Citral, Limonene
*Organic ingredient. 100% Natural. Vegan. Zero waste. **Eco friendly, naturally derived & or Ecocert/COSMOS approved ingredient.
+ Despite being produced and sold as a 'naturally derived surfactant', Sodium cocoyl Isethionate (SCI) is NOT currently 'Approved' by Ecocert or COSMOS but we have chosen to use it instead of the alternative 'approved' SLSa because SCI is Palm Oil Free, Sulfate Free, Vegan, very gentle for the skin & hair & readilly biodegradable.
I LOVE this shampoo bar. I have eczema and so it’s really important to use something that doesn’t irritate my scalp or skin. Bounce is very gentle on my skin and scalp, my hair feels silky after using it and it smells heavenly.
I have now repeat ordered this product several times. I love it. I love it. I love it. I love that its thickened my hair up. I love that there's zero plastic packaging. I love that I can use a bar until it becomes small and then save it for when I travel. I LOVE IT!
I’ve lost count of how many of these Bounce bars I’ve been through over the years, they’re just the best. I love the jasmine scent and the way it leaves my fine hair shiny, clean and not weighed down. If you’re hesitant about trying solid shampoo try this, I promise you won’t be disappointed!
This is a fabulous product. My hair is filling out, thanks to the caffeine, and the bar also seems to have sorted out my dry scalp issues. I've recommended it to a friend, who also loves it.
The best shampoo bar I've used. I have fine, flat hair. This gives my hair a beautiful volume & bounce. Lathers really well & smells divine!
For me this is the best of the Shampoo bars I have tried and I have tried several in an effort to reduce my consumption of plastic while still wanting a quality hair product that delivers. I have fine hair so this is spot on. It gives me a good clean, shine and a bit of extra volume. I love the simplicity of ingredients and the smell is both subtle and pleasant
Beautiful shampoo that came in a carefully curated paper package. The calming scents of the shampoo are palpable upon opening the delivery box and even the wrapping paper has been infused. The wrapping is so neat and carefully done and the matching watercolour sticker and the card with a hand-written note are just stunning. The note warmed my spirits. It felt like opening a package my sister would send me! As for the use, the shampoo cleans my hair very well, does not leave any residue, smells lovely, colour is lovely and my hair feels very clean and not dry. I do love how long bars last over bottles, not to mention environmental impact differences of their packaging/ingredients. I received as well a little vanilla face cleanser tester bar. I am excited to try this, too, which also smells lovely, a more spicy vanilla. All in all, the products and the delightful experience of the tailored package made my morning very happy. I hope to order from Natural Wisdom Spa for my future hair and skin needs. Thank you for your creations, Maeve! Best, Emma